StudyAbroadMate   + Create Post


Dear liminologists:
For postdoctoral work in the USA, Asia, and Europe, I require a scholarship. How do I acquire it?
I have a PhD in aquatic and fisheries sciences. My area of expertise is freshwater ecology, waterhole management, and associated limnologies.

3 Likes ,   139 Views,     Oct 06

1 Comment(s)

Comment Here