The UNE International Postgraduate Research Award (UNE IPRA) scholarship is offered to top quality international candidates who wish to enrol in a research degree at UNE.
Aim and Benefits
A fixed annual stipend of $32,192.00 (2024 base rate), tax-free for full-time candidates, paid in fortnightly instalments.
For three years full-time for a doctoral degree, two years full-time for a Research Master's degree.
UNE IPRA’s are available to outstanding applicants who wish to enrol in a postgraduate research degree at UNE as a full-time internal HDR Candidature
Supervisor Statement of Support:
- All applicants must submit a Statement of Support from their Principal Supervisor. The University will not request reports on your behalf.
- This statement should be no more than 500 words and should outline alignment of the applicant’s research proposal with the School research priorities and provide a clear indication of the level of support of the student’s project.
- There is no specific form for the statement of support and it can be submitted direct to the Graduate Research School by the supervisor via email to [email protected] or it may be supplied by the Supervisor to the student for attachment to their application.
- All applicants must provide two referee reports. The University will not request reports on your behalf.
- Referees must be qualified to speak with knowledge about the applicants work during the qualification most relevant to this application and on your capacity for research. Referee's cannot be part of your supervision team. If you are also basing this application on relevant work experience/training, at least one referee must be able to comment on relevant experience. Please refer to the Conflict of Interest Policy.
- You must also provide contact details of your referees on the application form and ask them to submit their written reports directly to the University on the Referee's Report Form.
- Referee reports must be submitted no later then one week after the closing date of the scholarship round.
September 20, 2024
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University Of New England on www.une.edu.au to apply
(Applications can only be accepted during Scholarship Round Dates)
Please make sure you read the Higher Degree Research Candidature and Scholarship Application Guideline.
Detailed instructions are included on the form. Please make sure all required documentation is attached, or your application may not be considered.
or more details visit: UNE website.