University College Dublin (UCD) in Ireland is one of the world's top universities and is the most popular university for international students in Ireland. Each year, UCD offers a number of Global Excellence Scholarship to international students (on non-EU fees) who are starting a course at UCD in September.
To apply for the Global Excellence Scholarship, students must first have received an offer (or conditional offer) to study in an eligible UCD course.
Aim and Benefits
- 100% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
- 50% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
Applicants must be African, current residents of an African country, and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- Open to all successful applicants to eligible full time, taught programmes who are citizens of and resident in Africa.
- Eligible programmes are limited to those that are undergraduate and graduate taught programmes, where the student must be based in Dublin and no part of the programme is awarded by another institution. All Clinical Programmes are ineligible for the Global
Excellence Scholarship. A full list of eligible programmes is provided in Eligible Programmes.
- Applicants must be self-funding and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- This is a highly competitive scholarship, and as such successful applicants are likely to have obtained a first class honours degree (For Masters).
- Scholarships are renewable annually subject to the student maintaining an annual grade point average of no less than 3.08/4.2 (upper second class)
- In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application;
Interview date, Process and Venue
Successful candidates will be selected on merit paired with a holistic review of their scholarship application
March 31, 2024
How to Apply
In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application;
For more details, visit UCD websie.