FMN Prize for Innovation initiative was established to encourage new ideas and innovations in the food and agro-allied sector in Nigeria and across the continent and how these can impact and enable a sustainable food system in Nigeria.
The Group through the PFI management team will assess, review, and test the processes utilized by these players, and provide winning ideas/content with resources and support needed to boost their business sustainability progressively.
Aim and Benefits
The 3rd season of the FMN – PFI will focus on discovering innovators within the food and agro-allied sector that are actively and innovatively driving the attainment of food self-sufficiency in Nigeria.
- The Prize is open to residents of Nigeria aged 18 years or over except employees of the organizer and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
February 15, 2024
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc on prizeforinnovation.fmnplc.com to apply
Awards/Mode of Entry.
Are you a registered food or agro-allied business in Nigeria or you are a student with interest in the food and agro-allied industry, then you should participate in the second edition of FMN’s Prize for Innovation.
This year’s edition seeks innovative ways to develop and increase usage of local materials in the food industry, to meet local demands.
- Category 1: Registered Businesses (Micro, Small & Medium Scale Enterprise Owners)
- Category 2: Nigerian Students (Undergraduates & Post Graduates)
For more details, visit FMN website